Hola Esteban, Adiós Fernando

1 Breaking in Esteban

Esteban, my new computer, that is. He’s quicker and has prettier graphics. I admit to feeling a little shy about meeting him myself.

I’m not used to fast boys.

1 Breaking in Esteban 1

But I’ll remember Fernando fondly. He served me well. Gracias, Fernando. Despedida.

Pretty stuff I’m wearing:

Dress: Schadenfreude Bleached The Boozle Dress by Allegory Malaprop (available at Collabor88)
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer MG – Necklace – Nima’s Fall Leaf Necklace – Short by Maxi Gossamer
Earrings: MG – Earrings – Nima’s Fall Leaf Earrings – E1 by Maxi Gossamer
Hair: tram C407 hair / maroon by moca Loup
Skin: [PXL] Creations – [PXL] JADE SK Bare Lips MEB C2 by Hart Larsson
Makeup: [PXL] Creations – [PXL]JADE SK Smokey Eyes (tattoo) by Hart Larsson
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual by Siddean Munro
Hand appliers:[PXL] Creations – [ PXL ] Slink Hands Appliers SK by Hart Larsson
Eyes: Amacci Gaze Eyes – Ocean Blue by Carina Larsen

Pose: aDORKable Poses: Legs by Adorkable Peapod (available on Marketplace only)

LumiPro HUD data:
Lee Filter 774: Soft Amber Key 1
Projector setting: Soft Texture

9 thoughts on “Hola Esteban, Adiós Fernando

1. spunknbrains October 13, 2013 / 11:00 am

I was going to comment in Spanish! You’re putting thoughts in my mind to getting a new toy..erm computer. 🙂

• PeepSideshow Darkward October 13, 2013 / 2:23 pm

lol I would have had to use Google translate if you did. That’s about the extent of my Spanish vocabulary 😀

Um yes, every girl needs a new “toy” now and then 😉

2. Cougar Sangria October 14, 2013 / 12:26 am

Photos are gorgeous! Got a giggle out of me on this post 🙂 Well done.

3. Moco Scribe October 15, 2013 / 11:37 am

Well I’m not sure how accurate your comment about not being used to fast boys is… but ….I hope Esteban is not just fast but knows how to treat a chica too!

• PeepSideshow Darkward October 15, 2013 / 11:46 am

lol are you questioning my morals, Moco? 😀

Actually, Esteban is on a minor excursion. He had to go back to have his motherboard replaced 😦

• Moco Scribe October 15, 2013 / 8:24 pm

Of course there is absolutely no questions about your morals! But I notice that Estaban has run straight back to mother at the first sign of trouble : (