It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere

1 LMD & Quint_021

While I’m most likely to be sipping a Virgin Mary, the idea of sitting in a beach-side bar, chatting and laughing with good friends as the sun slowly begins to fade certainly has an appeal. And if they get too tipsy, I’ll be the one giggling when they teeter off their chairs and fall into the pool.

I’m not saying I would push them, but then again, I’m not saying I wouldn’t 😉

Pretty stuff I’m wearing:

*Pants: – Quintessencia – Milena Floral Pants Mesh by Aleehssandra Moonites (available exclusively at Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
*Jacket: Loordes of London-Sorbonne Blazer-#13 by coleen Macarthur (available exclusively at Cosmopolitan Sales Room)
Top: Apple May Vintage Bra – Olive 1 by Apple May
Necklace: EarthStones Trillian Solitaire Necklace – Emerald/Gold by Abraxxa Anatine (Halloween Hunt Item)
Earrings: EarthStones Trillian Stud Earrings – Emerald/Gold by Abraxxa Anatine (Halloween Hunt item)
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sarah Mesh Hair – Cinnamon by MissAllSunday Lemon
Shoes: Slink Lulu Addon Chocolate by Siddean Munro
Skin: [PXL] Creations – [PXL] JADE SK Bare Lips MEB C2 by Hart Larsson
Makeup: [PXL] Creations – [PXL]JADE SK Smokey Eyes (tattoo) by Hart Larsson
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual by Siddean Munro
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av Enhance) Medium by Siddean Munro
Hand & feet appliers:[PXL] Creations – [ PXL ] Slink Hands & Feet Appliers SK by Hart Larsson
Eyes: Amacci Gaze Eyes – Ocean Blue by Carina Larsen
Lashes: Mon Cheri *MC* “Falsies” Eyelash by Freya Oliveri

Pose: ZZANG – It’s a Walk-Off 004 by HushHushHush

*Review copies

14 thoughts on “It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere

1. caoimhelionheart October 28, 2013 / 11:42 pm

Geesh! Look at you all leggy supermodel on me! ♡♡

• PeepSideshow Darkward October 29, 2013 / 7:50 am

It’s the pants! lol my legs aren’t that skinny, really! But they have a texture-change HUD with some cute floral prints, so I may be going super model more often 😉

• caoimhelionheart October 29, 2013 / 11:13 am

Uh huh… sure… if your not a supermodel whatdid cha do, use a pair of pliars to pull up the zipper?

• caoimhelionheart October 29, 2013 / 11:18 am

Uh huh. Just as i suspected.. step away!! From the skinny pants Peep! Just say no! *looks down at her floofy sweat pants*

• PeepSideshow Darkward October 29, 2013 / 11:29 am

lol trust me, I’m outta dem skinny jeans and into comfies 😀

• caoimhelionheart October 29, 2013 / 2:26 pm

\o/ Now where did i put that wallabee tracks ice cream?

• caoimhelionheart October 29, 2013 / 9:05 pm

Oh and sorry for throwing the food all around the freezer looking for where you hid it! 😉

• caoimhelionheart October 29, 2013 / 9:03 pm

Ummm I was going to share since you were in your stretchy pants and all.. but, well, I ate it all dag nab it! Sowwy Peep.

2. Bumblebee October 29, 2013 / 2:13 am