Ah, the stereotypical pick-up line gets a fresh twist! This week, Berry want’s to know, “What’s your sign?” But more than that, she wants to know our feelings about astrology and to illustrate our posts with an image that reflects our signs.
Here’s what we’re supposed to do:
Meme instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers into your post; then delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a comment (here) with a link to your post so we can all come by and check it out!
1 What is your birthday and/or Zodiac sign? – My birthday is December 27, making me a Capricorn, the Goat (thus, the horns).
2. Do you believe in or follow astrology? – No, not at all. I have a general idea of when a few star signs fall, but for the most part I don’t give it much credence.
3. Do you feel your sign’s attributes reflect who you are? – I had to look them up lol but a lot of them do seem to fit. I am pragmatic, I have a strong work ethic (although I attribute that more to my upbringing that to my star sign), I can be cynical, appear to be stand-offish and I can be funny. What doesn’t fit is the materialistic traits. I’m not into status symbols and while I am ambitious, I am not cut-throat. I am not tight-fisted. And I am certainly not afraid to show the softer, more emotional side of myself.
4. Have you ever been to a psychic or astrologer either in RL or in SL (are there any in SL?) Newp. Although I did spring for the free astrology birth chart from Cafe Astrology 😉
5. Do you read your horoscope daily and try to follow any advice, recommendations or warnings it may have for you that day? Never. I have glanced at them in magazines or newspapers while waiting in a doctor’s office, but I have never sought out astrological advice.
6. Do you have very strong feelings about astrology, either negative or positive? My ambivalence could not be greater.
I’m not sure why I chose latex to wear with my horns. But hell, I figured if I was going to look horny, I may as well look sexy 😉
Pretty stuff I’m wearing:
Outfit: GRAVES – Leather/Latex/Metal – G356 Catsuit by Jackie Graves
Horns: lassitude & ennui Capricornus mesh horns – light / dark metal by Jackal Ennui
Skin:[PXL] Creations – [PXL] JADE SK Bare Lips MEB C2 MEB by Hart Larsson
Lips:[PXL] Creations – [PXL] JADE LipGloss #1 (tattoo) by Hart Larsson
Hair: Analog Dog – ging sangria by Queue Marlowe
Pose by aDORKable Poses (no longer available)