And Still She Waits

1 And Still She Waits

A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
Honore de Balzac

And when he is away, she waits.

I took this photo looking out of the upper window of the Scarlet Apple Neva Captain’s House. It was a gift from my friend, Rwah. I landed there on accident. Well, actually, since there is no direct access to the upper level, I had to get up there. After floating/flailing for several minutes and double-click TPing multiple times I managed to land in front of the window. For in a seafarer’s cottage that window must be accessible – so the captain’s love can watch for his return.

There will be more, Rwah. Thank you for this wonderful gift ❤

Pretty stuff I'm wearing:

Dress: Baiastice_Ayoun dress-champagne by Sissy Pessoa
Hair: .:EMO-tions:. * ALISHA*/darkred by Mirja Mills
Skin: [PXL] Creations – [PXL] JADE SK Cherry Lips MEB C2 by Hart Larsson
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual by Siddean Munro
Hand appliers:[PXL] Creations – [ PXL ] Slink Hand Appliers SK by Hart Larsson
Eyes: Amacci Gaze Eyes – Ocean Blue by Carina Larsen
Lashes: Mon Cheri *MC* “Falsies” Eyelash by Freya Oliveri

House: Scarlet Creative for Scarlet Apple Neva Captain’s House by Charlotte Bartlett (available at Collabor88)

Pose: !bang Poses – VIP001 1 by Luna Jubilee (VIP Group Gift)

8 thoughts on “And Still She Waits

1. Rwah November 16, 2013 / 10:50 pm

hugs! Amazing picture! ❤

• Rwah November 17, 2013 / 6:16 am

Ooh I can’t wait to see that!

2. spunknbrains November 17, 2013 / 12:29 am

Agree… amazing picture. 🙂

3. caoimhelionheart November 17, 2013 / 1:13 am

I squealed last weekend when I saw Rwah at a furniture store. Odd thing that… she acted like she didn’t hear me and ran (literally) away. . 😉 hope your sailor returns soon Brandi. Xox ♥

• Rwah November 17, 2013 / 6:22 am

Omg I really didn’t see you. I am so sorry!!

• PeepSideshow Darkward November 17, 2013 / 6:23 am

lol funny, she thought the same!

OMG I had forgotten about that song! I had to listen to it 🙂

At night when the bars close down
      Brandy walks through a silent town
      And loves a man who’s not around
      She still can hear him say

She hears him say ” Brandy, you’re a fine girl” (you’re a fine girl)
      “What a good wife you would be” (such a fine girl)
      “But my life, my lover, my lady is the sea”

I may have to do some 60s music next week when I DJ!