U Is For Ulysses Is Undecided

1 U is for Ulysses

Poor little Ulysses can’t make up his mind. Does he go for the tree or the fire hydrant? It’s tough being a dog with all of these decisions!

The little fella in my photo is “My Doggy,” a pose prop by Biabi Meili of EmmePose, available at Pose Fair 2014. I was wandering around Pose Fair, chatting to my buddy, Wendz, when I spotted him and SQUEEEEE’d all over her message box. At one point in our discussion about him she asked, “What are we going to name him?” I suggested Xavier for the letter X, since we are both doing the Inventory Alphabet Challenge. Then she went and named him Red. So instead of waiting another four days to let the little guy out, I named him Ulysses and here he is.

I will admit that I had a little trouble adjusting the poses using this prop, but with the proper camera angle, it still works out. He’s just too adorable not to photograph. In fact, he is so cute I have him sitting outside my showroom to welcome everyone who stops by.

Just don’t make the poor little puppy have to make any tough choices 😉

Pretty stuff I’m showing off:

Top: Apple May Designs Alice Tank (S) – Antique by Apple May
Jeans: Maitreya Boyfriend Jeans Slim + Belt – Original by Onyx LeShelle
Boots: Maitreya Gold * Tan * Laud Boots Slink-High by Onyx LeShelle
Hair: *Dura* JAPAN FAIR Limited hair A-3 by chiaki Xue (colour modified)
Necklace: Cae :: Promise :: Necklace by Caelan Hancroft
Earrings & Ring: Cae:: Promise :: Earrings & Ring by Caelan Hancroft
Skin: [PXL] Creations [PXL] JADE NAT PetalPink MEB C2 by Hart Larsson
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual by Siddean Munro
Hand appliers:[PXL] Creations – [ PXL ] Slink Hand Appliers NAT by Hart Larsson
Nail polish: Flair – Fingernails Applier Slink A/E – Set 101 by Sasy Scarborough
Eyes: Amacci Gaze Eyes – Ocean Blue by Carina Larsen
Lashes: Mon Cheri *MC* “Falsies” Eyelash by Freya Oliveri

Trees and flowers from *Happy Mood* by Sasaya Kayo
Fire hydrant: Urban Style Fire hydrant (RED) by sergibuilder

*Ulysses (prop/pose): EmmePose My doggy by Biabi Meili (available at Pose Fair 2014)

Location: Pics by Peep Showroom

9 thoughts on “U Is For Ulysses Is Undecided

1. chericolette April 22, 2014 / 8:42 am

Ulysses is a great name… I will have to pop over to your shop to pat him. But maybe I get pose first lol.

• PeepSideshow Darkward April 22, 2014 / 8:48 am

lol you can do both at the same time! Although he is sitting in a corner spot, I made sure there is room to plop down beside him and not be stuck in the wall 😉

2. caoimhelionheart April 22, 2014 / 10:52 am

*sigh* and just how many umbrellas do you have in inventory? ? Now how many, um, xray machines do you have? Just throwin it out there… 😉 cute post and doggy! ♡

• PeepSideshow Darkward April 22, 2014 / 11:07 am

lol I have tons of umbrellas, but I’ve done several posts with them, one recently. Yeah, X is gonna be a bugger. I haven’t looked yet…I’ll have to do that soon. ‘Ell, I may have to make a new pose 😉

3. chericolette April 22, 2014 / 1:47 pm

and I guess you will be of to the Zoo for Z or maybe zzzzzzing

• PeepSideshow Darkward April 22, 2014 / 5:10 pm

lol I haven’t thought that far ahead yet! I’ve got to get over the X hurdle first 😉

4. Bumblebee April 22, 2014 / 5:07 pm

lol @ Cheri’s comment 😀 now that’s a brilliant idea. Ulysses is a smart name, and he’ll make the right choice^^

• PeepSideshow Darkward April 22, 2014 / 5:11 pm

I have some poses from zZang I can use when I have a few zzzzz’s at the zoo 😉

5. spunknbrains April 22, 2014 / 10:29 pm

lol.. I can barely think of today much less about what the rest of the alphabet is. Clever on the dog naming. 🙂