I’ve skipped a few weeks of Strawberry Singh’s Monday Memes, mainly because of a lack of time. I try to use a photograph that goes along with the theme, and since Monday is my Tuesday, I don’t usually get a chance to get into SL to take a photo. This week, though, I feel like I can use any picture, so here I am again!
This week’s meme is a series of questions about what we may (or may not) have done in Second Life. If you want to participate, here are the instructions:
Meme Instructions: Copy and paste the following questions and answers to your post, delete my answers and input your own. Don’t forget to leave a link to your post in the comments (of this post) so others can come by and read your answers as well!
So, here we go!
1. Have you ever owned a sim in Second Life? – Yes. I had a homestead sim for about a year. However, it was private.
2. Have you ever created content in Second Life? – Other than the odd wall or floor, about the only other thing I have created in Second Life is this.
3. Have you ever driven a vehicle in Second Life? – Yes. Badly. No matter what the vehicle is. And Abbie, it’s still YOUR fault that I lost your bike off the edge of the sim. You should have known better than to let me drive!
4. Have you ever gone sky diving in Second Life? – Not on my SLife!
5. Have you ever played a sport in Second Life? – Nope.
6. Have you ever gone clubbing in Second Life? – I used to practically LIVE in clubs. I hung out, hosted, managed and DJed in a variety of rock and country clubs in SL.
7. Have you ever fangirled/fanboyed someone in Second Life? – I don’t really think so. Oh, there are plenty of people I could fangirl, but I never run into any and stalking is so last year 😉
8. Have you ever taken a picture of your avatar in water in Second Life? – Yes, quite a few. I think this one is my favourite.
9. Have you ever taken a picture of a sunset in Second Life? – Often.
10. Have you ever taken a nude picture of your avatar in Second Life? – On occasion. But you won’t be seeing me flaunting my bits on Flickr or my blog “just because.”
11. Have you ever dated in Second Life? – Yep.
12. Have you ever had or attended a wedding in Second Life? – I’ve attended several. Many for the same people.
13. Have you ever drank, smoked or taken drugs in Second Life? – Yep.
14. Have you ever engaged in sexual activity in Second Life? – Is this a real question? Um…yeah.
15. Have you ever been to Bukkake Bliss in Second Life? – I’m embarrassed to say that I don’t even know what it is *blushes*
I was really pleased to see that Berry used and mentioned LUMIPro in her blog. I am a huge fan and have been using it regularly for almost two years. I even did kind of a review when Stefan did a new release a while back (there have been a couple more since then). While Stefan’s blog and YouTube channel are awesome resources, you can check out my post on my experiences here. I used LUMIPro in this photo, as I do with almost all of my pictures that include an avatar. It’s fun to get people to play with Stefan’s balls 😉
Berry mentioned that it can be a bit confusing, but the beauty of LUMIPro is that you can use as few or as many of features as you like. I use the posing system and avatar lighting most of all, but I also use the projectors. While you can use the controls on the HUD to move around the pose stand and projectors, I usually just use Edit to move them around, unless I have my camera angle set and don’t want to risk losing it. That sneaky camera angle thing is something I mentioned to Stefan and who knows? Mr LUMIPro may come up with a solution in one of his releases. He’s good that way 😉
Pretty stuff I’m showing off:
Dress: Coquet. Vintage Romance Dress S – Love by Tabitha Marquez (available at The Dressing Room Fusion Feb. 2015)
Shoes: [whatever] Chain Kittenheel – red by AnnaGrey (available at The Dressing Room Fusion Feb. 2015)
Hair: *ARGRACE* HIIRAGI – Ginger by rika Oyen
Skin: -Glam Affair – Amberly II skin – America 14 D by aida Ewing
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara V1.0 by Onyx LeShelle
Hands: Slink Mesh Hands (av) Casual by Siddean Munro
Feet: Slink Mesh Feet (Av) Mid by Siddean Munro
Hand & Feet appliers: -Glam Affair– Slink Hand & Feet Skin Appliers AD by aida Ewing
Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes – Maldives by Ikon Innovia
Lashes: Mon Cheri *MC* “Falsies” Eyelash by Freya Oliveri
*Pose: !bang – stand 469M by Luna Jubilee (available at The Thrift Shop February 2015)
Photo taken using the LumiPro HUD by Stefan Buscaylet
Another LumiPro fan here (thanks to either you or Strawberry who introduced it to me via a blog post, can’t remember which….), I don’t know what I would do without it now!
lol I guess I should change my answer and say I fangirl Stefan for the awesome work he does. And he’s such a nice, easy-to-know guy, too!
*stalks* I mean.. stops by to take a peek and slowly, so slowly backs away… 😛 Love you!
You are my one-and-only Approved Stalker ❤
….and as you play with his balls (just saying). 50 Shades of LumiPro. Good story there.
LOL Now we just have to wait for the sequel 😉